Cancellation Fees Policy

> Cancelations 30 days prior to your arrival, we return the 50% of the pre-paid deposit (40% of the total)

> Cancelations 29-15 days prior to your arrival, we do not refund the pre-paid deposit (40%) but we refund in full any extra payment of the remaining 60% that might have been completed

> Cancelations 14 days or less prior to your arrival, are not refundable


Security Deposit - is fully refundable and returned prior to departure or in the event of cancellation

Possible damages to the house, may be charged